Patel College of Education is presently offering coures in B.ed . The mission behind is to create a pool of future trainers for nation building. The core management tem is having years of expereince in education field.
Patel college of Education , Jehanabad established in 2008 and having college campus at Patel Nagar, P.O- Jehananbad is proposed for recognition by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) Govt. of India. The Patel college of Education is in a well equipped building with state of the art laboratories, library and other essential facilities as required by the National Council for Teacher Education. It is established in the peaceful area and well connected with rail and road links.
|Sl No.||Name of Course||Duration||Minimum Qualification|
|1.||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||1 Yr.||Bachelor’s / Master Degree or equivalent with 50% marks.|
- Photocopy of all certificates and marksheets (from matric to higher education).
- Photocopy of certificate of matriculation or equivalent examination for proof of age.
- Photocopy of C.L.C./M.L.C./D.L.C.
- Photocopy of character certificate.
- One self addressed envelope with stamps for Rs. 30/ – for correspondence.
- Two Passport size and one stamp size recent colour photographs
- Photocopy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST /OBC)
- Photocopy of medical certificate from a Civil Surgeon practitioner (in case of physically handicapped.)
- Candidate will have to produce all original marksheets, certificate and testimonials at the time of counselling or interview for admission.
- Admission of any candidate is provisional and may be cancelled if any discrepancy is detected or the candidate fail to comply with the rules & regulations, and other conditions as laid down by the college.
- Admission even after confirmation may be cancelled in case students don’t attend 80% classes & show satisfactory progress in their monthly review studies.
- In case a candidate fails to report on the due date with the required documents and fee for admission, He/ She will forfeit his/her claim for admission and the seat so rendered vacant will be allotted to the other candidate.
- Rules of eligibility are to be followed strictly. The college however reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason